Attention Brisbane investors!!!
We’re back with Part II of the interview with Alex Steffan (the legendary town planner) …
…and if you’re looking for ideas on where to invest next… you’ll want to PAY ATTENTION to this instalment!
If you missed Part I, go ahead and check it out here:
If you don’t know Alex, he’s been planning towns for more than 15 years now. He’s innovative (CRITICAL for a town planner!!!).
He thinks outside the box.
And when you need someone to get your Development Approval over the line – he’s your guy.
Alex has formed quality, long term relationships with all the town planners at Brisbane City Council.
He’s held in high esteem by his council colleagues which goes a long way to getting favourable results when submitting development applications.
And today he’s sharing with us some critical updates about zoning changes, infrastructure changes, and exempted demolition provisions ANYONE subdividing or developing in BNE needs to know about.
Here’s what Alex talks about in today’s video:
- Zoning and infrastructure changes around Brisbane City Council that spell GOOD opportunities for those who are in the know (and how to capitalise on this now — before it becomes general knowledge)
- Horror stories from town planning – here are the common mistakes you should avoid at all costs!!
- Everything you need to know about urban footprints, and how you can use them to develop a more profitable long-term strategy?
- Everything you need to know about character housing overlays – and how to buy sites that have them without losing your pants
- CRITICAL (!!!) CHANGES to exempt demolition provisions you MUST know about (a lot has changed over the last few years – if you’re not up to date you could lose a lot of money with the simple mistake Alex mentions)
Brilliant, isn’t he??
If you’re looking to subdivide or development a property in Brisbane, I highly recommend Alex and his team at Steffan Town Planning.
You can contact Alex and his team directly on email@example.com or give them a call 07 3317 0042 .
Their service is impeccable and you’ll be sure to get same day response no matter how busy they are…. Tell ‘em Matt sent you 🙂
If you’re subdividing in the Gold Coast, Ipswich or Toowoomba regions, I highly recommend Noel Grummitt from Grummitt Town Planning via their website
If you have a project in the Sunshine Coast region, get in contact with the Merv, Jason or Howard via their website
If you missed it… make sure to check out Part 1 of this interview… and… stay tuned for the final instalment next week, where we discuss the UGLY TRUTH about boarding homes… student accommodation… and (brace yourself…)
… even GRANNY FLATS!
That’s all coming up next week. In the meantime, feel free to leave a comment below to let Alex how much you appreciate the insights he’s so generously sharing with us! 🙂
October 12, 2019 update:
Part 3 of this interview has been published. Click below to watch it now!